- To collect & receive the Biomedical Waste from health care facilities.
- To ensure proper storage of the wastes as per their classification, characterization and mode of treatment and disposal.
- To analyze and decide the treatment and disposal scheme of wastes as per the guidelines of MOEF, CPCB & DPCC.
- To optimize the treatment and disposal cost by management practices and provide the very economical services to the hospitals.
- To register the all the health care facilities as the member of the CBWTF.
- To educate and make the individual health care facilities aware of storing the wastes in scientific manner and comply with the applicable regulations.
- To conduct the public awareness program.
- To Register the Health Care Units as Member of facility.
- Take feedback from doctors for quality on services for continual improvements.
- Provide necessary training to the hospital staff handling waste at the health care Units.
- Supply bar-coded biodegradable bags to track the necessary information and keep it in records.
- Bags shall have proper label and details so that HCU store category wise segregation of waste.