Mr. Prabal Pratap Singh
Mr. Prabal Pratap Singh (Non Executive Director)
- Hand on Experience of various methods and Evolution of Environment planning.
- Keen interest in the Environmental law, natural resource management and system planning.
- Expertise in Hazardous waste management, & Bio Medical Waste Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization Skills with proven abilities in team building & management.
- An analytical, with exceptional problem solving and strategizing Skills to achieve the end objective.
- Flair for identifying and implementing simple solution to complex problem with excellent management style fostering a culture of team work, shared mission and Dedication to excellence.
- Successfully able to develop self and others and hold people accountable along with empowering they demonstrate team commitment and team leadership.
- Erection & Maintenance of Fire Hydrant system, pump House Spray nozzle system & dry chemical system
- Conducting safety committee meeting, preparing conformance reports, and giving safety training, as well as organizing mock drills.
- Handling adherence to the various quality measures viz., ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS and OHASAS 18000 standards by maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation/ records.
- Planning, development, & Maintenances of Green belt
- Master of Science in Environmental Science from “Institute of Chemical Science DAVV” Indore (M.P.) 2000.
- Bachelor of Science in Bio Group from “S.S.L. Jain Collage Vidisha Barkatulla University” Bhopal (M.P.) 1998.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety from “Indian Institute of Management & Technology IIMAT Chennai 2003”.
- Diploma in Environment management and ISO 1400/14001 from “Indian Institute of Management & Technology IIMAT Chennai 2004”.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology from “Institute of Public Health and Hygiene New Delhi”.